An Intensive ONLINE Course for Authors
(and those who want to be)
Turn your big idea into a book
Grow your author business!
Whether you are just dreaming about your author career …
or have already self-published and want to increase your success,
this course is for you!
Learn from the Publisher!
Do you know what it takes to create a successful book in today’s publishing environment?
This publishing CEO does and he will teach you how in this laser-focused online course!
Randy Davila is the President of Hierophant Publishing and Hampton Roads Publishing Company, and the author of the book, Think Like A Publisher: 33 Essential Steps to Write, Promote, and Sell Your Book!
Between the two publishing houses, he has overseen the publication of books by authors such as Eckhart Tolle, Byron Katie, Neale Donald Walsch, Jack Canfield, don Miguel Ruiz Jr., HeatherAsh Amara, and many, many others.
In this live online course, Randy will teach you how to navigate the wildly changing publishing world,
focus your book for maximum reach and impact, and grow your “author business.”
Four Week Intensive Publishing Master Class
Join Via Phone or Computer from Anywhere!
4 Wednesday Evening Classes
March 6, 13, 20, & 27
8:00 – 9:30 pm US Central Time
We record each session and provide you with replays so you never have to miss a class!
Four Weeks – Four highly-engaged sessions
in which Randy Davila will teach you …
- How to find and define your “big idea.”
- Angle your book for broadest readership in your market niche.
- How to find and work with editors.
- How to cut and polish your manuscript.
- Should you self-publish or seek a traditional publisher?
- Do you need an agent?
- Critical book cover design and title tips
- How to assess your “author platform” (special self assessment assignment included!)
- How to plan and grow your Author Business Model.
- Social Media marketing secrets (how to reach thousands of your readers on a small budget. This is worth the entire tuition price for this course!)
- and much more …
PITCH THE PUBLISHER!
During this course, every student will have the chance to develop their book pitch and present it to Randy for feedback and guidance.
Here are just a few of the authors that Randy has published
after first meeting them in a class like this!