It’s All In Your Dreams
A FREE Teleclass
With Kelly Sullivan Walden
Author of It’s All In Your Dreams: How to Interpret Your Sleeping Dreams to Make Your Waking Dreams Come True
Hosted by Randy Davila, President of Hampton Roads Publishing & Hierophant Publishing
Discover the Dream Code…
…and learn how your nocturnal dreams can add rocket fuel to the fulfillment of your wildest waking dreams.
In the magical realm of dreams you can learn a topic of fascination, study at the feet of a master, converse with a departed loved one, find an answer to a perplexing question or, explore the larger story of your life.
Popular dream analyst and media personality Kelly Sullivan Walden shows how to use your dreams to create the life you want in It’s All in Your Dreams. Her 5-step process helps readers remember, connect, and use their dreams in their waking lives:
- D for Declaration. State what you want, clearly and precisely.
- R for Remembrance. Learn easy ways to remember exactly what you dream.
- E for Embodiment. Feel the energy in your body; bring the change into your life.
- A for Activation. Do something. Take an action to bring your dream into the waking world.
- M for Mastermind. Tell the tale of your dream and discover the details. Learn to create a dream mastermind group, share and transfer, and group dream.
Join Kelly and you will also discover secrets to:
- The best way to remember your nighttime dreams
- Decode your dreams
- Care for and feed your dream zone
- Mine the gold from your dreams
- Create dream alchemy, by turning nightmares into rocket fuel for your soul’s evolution
- Program your dreams to live the life of your dreams
Kelly Sullivan Walden says dreams have a language all their own—and being fluent in that language reveals the wisdom to live the life of your dreams while you’re awake. Perhaps the dream you have tonight will be your breakthrough to heal your body, solve your problems, lead you to your very own gold mine, or contribute your unique gift to the world.
Author, certified clinical hypnotherapist, inspirational speaker and founder of Dream-Life Coach Training; Kelly hosts a weekly web-radio show The D-Spot, is featured Dream Expert for Fox News, and recently appeared on the Ricki Lake Show. She has written seven books including the Amazon.com #1 bestseller I Had The Strangest Dream, as well as articles published in Woman’s World, Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, and the Los Angeles Times. Her Dream Blog also appears each week in The Huffington Post.
One of Kelly’s dreams came true when she was invited to speak before the United Nations about the Dream Project, a non-profit organization she founded to inspire children all over the world to solve the issues described in the United Nations Millennium Development Goals.
Visit Kelly at www.KellySullivanWalden.com